Hill Bagging Tick Lists for Members
Members can use the lists of hills and waypoints as your own personal hill bagging tick-lists.
Just tick the check-box next to the names of the hills you’ve climbed, we will record and display each hill’s “bagged” status on all your hill lists and the maps too (green for climbed and red for not yet climbed).
This allows you to “tick-off” your Wainwrights, Munros, Hewitts, Nuttalls, Marilyns and so on as you do them. This is really useful for planning bagging expeditions and the map view helps form your optimum bagging strategy.
Best of all, as it is driven by a database, it automatically cross-references the hills you have climbed against all the lists of hill types, and also across different areas… So if you tick off “Sca Fell Pike” in the Wainwrights list, it will also be ticked off in the Hewitts, Nuttalls and Marilyns lists, and also in the “Area 34: Lake District” hills list as well.
- Register as a Member
- then Log-in
- finally go to the Waypoints & Hills Index and navigate to the hill list of your choice…
- ‘Bagging’ is now available for all Trigpoints…
- For the more competitive among you there is also a league table available at… http://www.haroldstreet.org.uk/members/bagging-league.php
- Import your climbed hills from GPSU, CSV or GPX files of waypoints… http://www.haroldstreet.org.uk/waypoints/importer.php
- If you share your GPX routes in the members section they will automatically be checked for hills & trigpoints and added to your hill-bagging account.
- There is also the possibility of adding your comments & photos to any of the hills or trig-points on this website
- Hill bagging is now available for all the Irish hills listed too.