Lechtaler Höhenweg – Austria 2008
2 weeks Hutting in the Lechtaler with Patrick; tough trip with lots of fixed equipment but great fun.
- Flew out to Munich and got a train to St. Anton am Arlberg – Haus Bachseite was a great place to stay!
- Day 1: to the Ulmer Hut
- Day 2: to the Kaiserjochaus
- Day 3: to the Simms Hut
- Day 4: to the Ansbacher Hut
- Days 5 & 6: Two nights at the Memminger Hut
- Day 7: to the Würtemberger Haus (2220m)
- Day 8: to the Steinsee Hutte (2061m)
- Days 9 & 10: Two nights at the Muttekopf Hutte
- Day 11: Walked out and retuned to St Anton & Haus Bachseite again
- Days 12 & 13: Did a couple of day trips to some other mountain huts
- And returned via a night in a Munich ETAP
Author: Phil Newby