Marilyn Twin Peaks - A Marilyn Twin Peak is a summit of equal height to another Marilyn where the drop between the two is less than 150m.
Members can use the list below as their personal Marilyn Twin Peak bagging tick list. Just register and log in to tick them off...
Data courtesy of the Database of British and Irish Hills v13.1
Map Legend: :Marilyn Twin Peaks
Baggers' Personal Hill List...
You can use this list of Hills & Map as your personal Marilyn Twin Peak Baggers' Tick-list to keep track of your hill climbing progress
Just register as a member and Log-in to access this feature!
Please wait while waypoint map is generated...
Marilyn Twin Peak Hill List & GPS Waypoints:
Climbed any of these hills? Log in to tick them off...
Sort this list by: Name | Height | Popularity | Prominence | Significance
- '1118.M' NN638430 An Stuc (1118m)
- '0692e+' NH600802 Beinn Tharsuinn-Sidhean a'Choin Bhain (692m)
- '0862b+' NO157981 Carn Liath-Creag an Dail Bheag (862m)
- '0673e+' NH353522 Carn na Coinnich-Meall nan Damh (673m)
- '0404b+' ND046202 Cnoc Coir a'Phuill (404m)
- '0704aP' NM568332 Corra-bheinn-Cruachan Dearg (704m)
- '0363h+' C247355* Knockalla Mountain NE Top (Cnoc Colbha) (363m)
- '0205c+' SN146117 Middleton Hill (205m)
- '0296d+' NX212971 Saugh Hill (296m)