Easter 2010 – Torridon
A Week Munro bagging in Torridon based at Caladh at Allagin Shuas
- Slioch. Slioch via the ridge from its NE top
- Liathach’s Western Munro. Standard assent from the roadside camp site. We descended by the western ridge to Ben Alligin car park to avoid big snow cornicing.
- Day trip to Skye to get the Inn. Pin. with BMG Guide Martin Moran
- Ben Eigh. Walked around back to pretty corrie and bagged both peaks.
- Liathach’s Eastern Munro. Standard assent from road side to Ridge at 833m. Ridge it self covered in deep steep snow with some cornicing. Really quite exciting!
- Ben Alligin did both Munros and got the Horns. Much easier scrambling if you do this route clockwise.
Author: Phil Newby