Easter Munro Bagging from Strathpeffer 2013
This Easter we based ourselves in Strathpeffer for a weeks Munro bagging.
- Day 1: We bagged Ben MacDui and Cairngorm after breaking our trip up at Aviemore.
- Day 2: We went into Strathfarrar to bag Sgurr Fhuar-thuill (1049m) and it’s mates Sgurr na Ruaidhe (993m), Carn nan Gobhar (992m) and Sgurr a’Choire Ghlais (1083m).
- Day 3: Then over to Glen Carron to bag Moruisg (928m)
- Day 4: Also the fantastic torridonian ridge of Beinn Liath Mhor (926m) and Sgorr Ruadh (962m) – using this route
- Day 5: A rest day taking in the local Cnoc Mòr 269m
- Day 6: another visit to Glen Carron for Maol Chean-dearg (933m)
- Day 7: then far north to Ben Klibreck (962m)
- Day 8: returned via Killin and Meal Bhudhie
Author: Phil Newby