Garmin Nüvi 205WT Sat-Nav
So we’ve recently upgraded our Satellite Navigation System.
We wanted to stick with Garmin cos we liked the Street Pilot so much. We plumped for the nüvi 205WT based on a great review in “Which?” (Feb 2009) were it scored a rating of “Best Buy – Exceptional Value”.
Her voice is relaxed and less critical when saying “recalculating” than our previous model. She’s also much better at giving good advance warning on which exit you will be coming out of an traffic island so you can get in the right lane.
* a funky driving economy fuel consumption indicator.
* Sleek, ultra-slim design fits easily in pocket
* Easy-to-use, touch-screen interface
* Turn-by-turn directions with voice guidance
* Bright 4.3″ diagonal colour display
* Traffic monitoring: UK Traffic Master subscription
* FM Traffic info aerial built into the power lead
* Maps: UK
* Safety Speed Camera locations
* user POIs
* internal rechargeable li-ion battery (4 hours)
* Unit Dimensions 121(w) x 73(h) x 20mm(d)
The system also allows you to amend your route after setting off and allows you plot a route avoiding any road charging.
Will take a standard SD Memory Expansion Card
Author: Phil Newby