Scotland Easter 2014
This Easter we based ourselves in Glen Sheil, Kintail
- Beinn Fhada (1032m) and A’Ghlas-bheinn (918m) – though i’d do them the otherway round if i did them again
- South Glen Shiel Ridge: Druim Shionnach (987m), Creag a’Mhaim (946m), Druim Shionnach (again), Aonach air Chrith (1021m), Maol Chinn-dearg (981m), Maol Chinn-dearg (981m), Sgurr an Lochain (1004m), Creag nan Damh (918m) using this route
- Skye: a day out scrambling on Sgurr Mhic Choinnich (948m)
- 2 of The 3 Brothers: Aonach Meadhoin (1001m) & Sgurr a’Bhealaich Dheirg (1036m)
- The Ledge Route on Ben Nevis – a rather fantastic grade 1 scramble up the north face of the Ben.
Author: Phil Newby