Skye September 2013
We went to Skye this September and:
- Had a day on the Quiraing the northernmost summit of the Trotternish Ridge on the Isle of Skye.
- We bagged Sgurr nan Eag (924m) & Sgurr Dubh Mor (944m) in a very long day out.
- We had a rest day visiting the Coral Beach then the Fairy Glen – which is significantly the prettiest place i’ve every visited! see http://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/skye/fairyglen.shtml
(there are more photos here… www.google.co.uk/search?q=fairy+glen+skye)
- Then we bagged Am Basteir (934m) & Bruach na Frithe (958m)
- Finally we spent a day looking for Otters and Tea shops.
Author: Phil Newby